D'Addario SCF-3B Pro-Arte Basses Composite/Flamenco
D'Addario Pro-Arte SCF-3B flamenco tension basses classical half set, silverplated copper wound on composite core. Mix and match, or replace the basses in your EJ25B and, EJ25C full sets.
MSRP: $14.90Our Price $6.72
You Save $8.18
The flamenco tension D'Addario SCF-3B Pro-Arte basses were created and tested with artists worldwide to deliver a flexible feel while maintaining a quick attack response that is essential for flamenco players. The Pro-Arte SCF-3B basses are constructed using a new variation of D'Addario’s exclusive multifilament stranded core material. This composite core improves the life and tuning consistency of the wound strings when compared to traditional nylon cores. The SCF-3B basses deliver a powerful, but warm tone which lasts at least twice as long as traditional classical basses.
D'Addario Classical Half Sets provide the flexibility for each player to customize their own sound and feel. Mix and match trebles and basses in a wide range of material combinations to create the unique voice of your instrument. The Pro-Arte SCF-3B basses are also included in the EJ25B and, EJ25C full sets.
- Tested and approved by flamenco artists worldwide
- Flamenco tension for flexible feel and quick attack response
- Composite basses for improved life and tuning consistency
- String gauges: 0.028, 0.035, 0.044
- Resealable pouch
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
|D'Addario Classical Half Sets
|Guitar basses only (3 strings)
|640-650 mm (25.2-25.6")
|Silverplated, Copper wound, Composite