D'Addario EJ45LP Pro-Arte Lightly Polished Composites
Ideal for recording, the normal tension D’Addario EJ45LP Pro-Arté classical guitar strings feature clear nylon trebles and lightly polished composite silverplated copper wound basses.
MSRP: $36.00Our Price $15.95
You Save $20.05
The normal tension D’Addario EJ45LP is the best selling lightly polished Pro-Arté set, preferred for its balance of rich tone and smooth feel. Pro-Arté lightly polished composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2–3 times longer than traditional classical strings. Each wound string is polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, the EJ45LP set contains an optional monofilament composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arté treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté lightly polished sets are also ideal for recording.
- Silverplated copper wound on an exclusive composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Wound strings are polished to a smooth surface for reduced finger noise, great for recording!
- Exclusive multifilament core material
- String gauges: Trebles .0280, .0322, .036 Basses .027, .034, .043
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
|D’Addario Pro-Arté Lightly Polished Composites
|Full guitar set (6 strings)
|640-650 mm (25.2-25.6")
|Lightly polished, Silverplated, Copper wound, Composite